Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day #5--Re-start

That "Day #5" title should probably actually say "Day #1" since I'm technically starting over because I was seduced by Baskin Robbin's 31¢ Day.
But maybe it's best to not be so rigid and dogmatic with it and just let the fail day be a fail day and keep trudging on.
Anytime I've ever been all or nothing with a diet, it's never translated into changing my day-to-day eating routines, which is something to be noted.  And I'd like self-control and good choices to translate when these 30 days are over. So...I won't call yesterday a fail, I'll call it a slight regression. Here's to PROgression.

That's probably all I have to say right now. About raw food anyway. I have a LOT to say about what God's been showing me through others, even though His actual voice has been really silent. It's been really surprising. But maybe in another post. Feel free to listen to this beautiful song instead.

No comments: