Search This Blog

Sunday, September 7, 2008

I've arrived!

Welp. I'm here!

Two things.

A. Oregon is beautiful. The sky is crystal clear, the temperature is perfect and the humidity is low. I'm not sure I've ever felt such a clean, dry breeze. Everything is green, green, green, just about to turn colors at the for the start of fall.

B. Oregon people are incredibly kind. Or maybe it's just the kids at the YWAM base and the church we went to this morning. Either way I feel very at home.

No adventures to speak of just yet, but I'm sure there will be in due time. Tonight at 6 we're doing some crazy intense ropes course in the hills around the base. Also, I found out we might be headed to Tibet for outreach. Eeeee! As most of you know, this is probably the #1 place in China I want to visit. One of the girls told me last time she was in Tibet, she was traveling somewhere on a bus and a Tibetian monk came and sat on her lap. Becky's dream come true? Yes.

3 comments:

dawn said...

That would be awesome if you could go to Tibet!!

Anonymous said...

What the hell? Sat on her lap?

I miss you looove. Miley Cyrus was taunting me today. "THE NEXT TIME WE HANG OUT" ugh.

I hope things are mind blowing for you!

Anonymous said...

oooh becky!
how i miss your face,
not being at the frame shop wednesday was strange ha, i hope your journeys are amazing