Search This Blog

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Turkey

Turkey is AWESOME! I seriously loved this place. Amazing architecture, people, history....take a look see.

Sultan Ahmed Mosque (Blue mosque) in Istanbul.


Fake Laugh Photo
Hagai Sophia in Istanbul (interior photos below)


(This place blew my mind!)


Turkish coffee and Turkish delight with my pally Miriam in Istanbul!


View from the roof of our hotel in Kusadasi, Turkey




lil' guy.

Ruins at Ephesus







Kitty, purrin' around the ruins.

Roman TOILETS? Genius.


Library

Library ceiling

Miriam, Caroline and Hyun Geun. What pals.

The Great Theater! This thing is massive.
poppies growing around the ruins.


Getting a demo of how to spin silk at a Turkish carpet factory




Whippin' out tons of beautiful rugs for us to see.
Pien, Kaitlyn, Rachel, me, Siggi and Emeline. Sleepy pals.

Pien, Kaitlyn, Rachel, me and Sigmund. Pals.
And the happiest face anyone has ever seen: Hyun Geun.

chaco tan, back with full force


1 comment:

Tohnya said...

Love it!!!!!! I love alllll these pictures and posts B!!!! Amazing!!