Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2011

2011 Christmas Season Bucket List

AND NOW....
my first post in quite a while that is neither angsty nor philosophical nor religious nor brooding.

I just want to talk about how much I love CHRISTMAS!
I love it. It's November 10th, but already all I want to do is listen to Christmas music and do crafty things and watch heartwarming movies and drink warm mugs of liquid bursting with flavor.

And also, this year I started a 2011 Christmas Season Bucket List. I want to do all of these things, plus more, AND YOU'RE ALL INVITED. If you want to add more to the list please do! (please. Right now it's reached the level of 'heartwarming' but there needs to be a little more adventure in there.)

#1: Christmas In The Park
#2: Christmas Cookie Baking Party
#3: Christmas card making
#4: Knitting
#5: Putting up the Christmas Tree while listening to Johnny Mathis' Christmas album
#6: Watch A Charlie Brown's Christmas and Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer, back-to-back
#7: Watch Elf
#8: Sledding, if it snows

Ok...now you fill in the rest.

3 comments:

Casey Dowdy said...

Hey dad I made a list of stuff for us to do today…we’re gonna
1) make snow angels for two hours
2) ice skating
3) eat a batch of tollhouse cookies as fast as we can!
4) snuggle

Casey Dowdy said...

Hey dad I made a list of stuff for us to do today…we’re gonna
1) make snow angels for two hours
2) ice skating
3) eat a batch of tollhouse cookies as fast as we can!
4) snuggle

Tohnya said...

Take a picture with a mall santa! Gotta sit on his lap!!! :)