Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Freaking Out

By tonight I will have packed up everything I need for my 3 month trip to China. I'm only taking like 5 shirts and 2 pairs of pants, underwear, toiletries and some books. The rest i'm mailing home, or storing here in Salem until I get back. I don't think I've ever lived on this little in my life.

I'm overwhelmed, but I'm also really excited because I'm finally living out what I've been wanting to live out for quite sometime. I'm going to live minimally with my incredible God, unbelievable friends, and the beautiful people of China and Thailand. Great things are going to happen.

Me and my friends are living out God's promise. An abundant life. and we're going across the globe to meet others who are doing the same thing. World changers who combine trust in God with a passion for social justice to stand up and do something about the hurt in the world. In 6 days my friends and I will be joining them. It's surreal. I'm so incredibly thankful.

so yeah. i just wanted to say that.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!! I hope everyone is blessed by their families and good eatin'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so excited to hear about your trip and see pictures!
miss you love,
c.

Kayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kayla said...

I just love you so much, and am constantly praying and thinking of you! So much love :)

Mama B